Sunday, November 25, 2012

Woman bites off neighbour’s nipple in Abuja


A MAGISTRATE court in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, is addressing the case of a woman, Hawa Musa, who had a vital chunk of her breast bitten off by an enbittered and enstranged neighbour.
Ms. Musa, a 28year-old woman of Kurudu village, lost one of her nipples in a scuffle.
Explaining the circumstances in Karu Senior Magistrate Court, Abuja, she said her nipples were chewed off in an early morning fight with a neighbour.
Her words: “I came out of my room in the morning to throw away the water I used to wash my face.
“I mistakenly threw away the water in front of my neighbour, Anastasia Uche's house. She came out and started raining insults on me.
“I told her I was sorry and even swept the area where I poured the water but my plea went on deaf ears as she attacked me and tore off my cloth including my bra.
“I was trying to escape when she grabbed me and bit off one of my nipples. I was immediately rushed to the hospital where it was discovered that my nipple was missing.”
According to Hawa, after she was bitten, several people went looking for the nipple but none was found neither was it clear whether Anastasia eat it up.
Bur Anastasia pleaded not guilty even as she could not account for her neighbour’s missing nipple.
A medical doctor, serving in a hospital in Gwagwalada within the FCT observed that Hawa may have to live without one nipple and that the affected part of her body required disinfection because it already had pus. He said that surgery can only be performed on the breast, next year January.
Prosecutor, Pascal Njoku, told the court that the offence contravened Section 241 of the Penal Code. But counsel to the accused, Michael Ejeh, was not in court, this week when the matter came up.
The case was adjourned to December 10.
The Compass

No comments: