Thursday, July 11, 2019

Forgive me Lord, for I’m guilty, cries alleged killer of call girl

Taiwo Jimoh
The 26-year-old man, Bidemi Mojuba, who was captured on a video after allegedly murdering a lady identified as Christy, yesterday, admitted to have killed the victim under the influence of drugs and asked God to forgive him.

Mojuba, a graduate of Mass Commination from Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, River State, was alleged to have murdered Christy at No. 55, Cooperation Estate, Festac Town. His words: “I know I’m guilty, God should forgive me.”
Mojuba, who was arrested on June 6, for the murder of Christy, said that he was a regular caller at Club 100, where Christy used to frequent.
Mojuba said: “It was not the first time I was meeting the lady. We have been together for two years now. On the fateful day of the incident, I had taken a lot of hard drug and badly needed a lady to be with me at home. That was why I went to Club 100 to pick Christy; she was a prostitute. When we got home, we were about to have sex, when she suddenly started demanding for money. She insisted that she wanted to have her money before anything. I told her we were no strangers to each other that she should hold on until we were through. I promised to pay her for her services. Before I knew what was happening, we started quarrelling upstairs, and then moved downstairs. Suddenly, I went into the kitchen, where I picked a kitchen knife.  I returned to where I left her and stabbed her multiple times. It was after the incident that I released what I had done. It was unfortunate! I had taken the drug before I went to the club to pick her up. I only wanted to be high so that I could enjoy the sex. I felt guilty for what happened. Christy was a nice person. I don’t know what came over the two of us.”
When asked if he was dating Christy as a regular girlfriend, the suspect said: “I don’t have such a relationship with her. I only go to pick her whenever I needed her. I did not kill her for ritual purpose. I only admitted killing her for ritual because of the serious beaten being inflicted on me. There was no time I said that customers were waiting for me at Second Gate area of Festac to receive her body parts.”
The suspect, however, said that the apartment where the incident occurred, belonged to his uncle, who had travelled out of the country.
Asked how he came to be in possession of several female handbags, Mojuba said that the bags belonged to his uncle.
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Zubairu Muazu, who presented the suspect to God at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti Yaba, said that he was arrested after he committed the dastardly act.
Muazu warned parents to watch over their children, and prevent them from the intake of hard drugs and bad gangs.  He said the suspect was still undergoing investigation and would be charged to court after conclusion of the investigation.

No comments: