Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I want to become a billionaire, says 20 yr old who contracted herbalist for charms

Taiwo Jimoh
Mr Victor Nnachata, 20,has told the police detectives at Zone 2 Command, Onikan, that he contracted an herbalist because he wanted charms that would make him to become a billionaire.

According to Nnachata, he paid the herbalist N250, 000, to prepare money making charms for him, hoping to become a billionaire soonest.  
Other suspects arrested along with Nnachata are the herbalist, Kabiru Badmos, Nurudeen Shodaolu, a cemetery guard, Olarewaju Jimoh and Mayewunmi Lukmon.  
Nnachata, who came all the way from Onitsha in Anambra State to Abeokuta in Ogun State, in search of the supposed powerful herbalist, disclosed that the man was introduced to him by his friend called Gabriel.
Nnachata explained that when he met with Badmos, the man presented three different types of money making ritual to him. He was asked to pick one.
Nnachata said: “I’m into NaijaBet game, but the business was not doing well the way I wanted it. I discussed with Gabriel on how to move it forward. That was when he gave me the phone number of Badmos in Abeokuta. “When I got to Badmos’ house, I explained everything to him. He gave me three different money rituals to choose from. The first one entails swallowing a bird, and to do that, I would have to use alcohol. The second option would only work for a month, while the third option was that he would prepare soap for me. Badmos said that I would be using the soap to bath every day before going to my shop.”
Nnachata further said that immediately he and Badmos agreed on a price, he transferred N250, 000 to the herbalist.
He added: “I decided to embark on the journey in order to grow my business and attract more customers. Most importantly, I wanted to become a billionaire through Naija bet game.”
Nnachata was arrested at Badmos house on November 28 around 10a.m.
Badmos said that he prepared the charm for Nnachata out of pity. He insisted that this was the first time he would be preparing such charms for anyone.
He explained that he used to treat people suffering from different ailments, but had never got involved in money making ritual until now.
He said: “I have the knowledge of money ritual, but I usually don’t do it for people. When Nnachata came to me, he was begging. I pitied and decided to help him. After I had given him different options, he went for the soap own, which I charged him N250, 000.  When I noticed that I needed human skull for the preparation of the charm, I contacted another herbalist who is a friend to buy it for me. The human skull was bought for N30, 000. After they brought it, I grind it with some other ingredients and added it to a black soap. I told Nnachata to be using the soap to bath every day before going to his shop. I told him that if he uses it as directed, it would bring him fortune.”
According to the police, all the suspects were arrested after they received a tip-off that a cemetery guard desecrated a grave in order to steal a human skull.

No comments: