Thursday, May 2, 2013

419 PEOPLE ARE GETTING STUPIDER EVERYDAY, LACKING CREATIVITY...JUST LOOK AT THIS...

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won 11.3M USD in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of 2M USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details (violet-foundation@hotmail.com) You can verify our story by visiting the web page below.http://www.ctvnews.ca/n-s- couple-gives-away-11m-in- lottery-winnings-1.570916
 
ANOTHER STUPID ONE....
 
My Dear Beloved

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Mrs. Gina Hope Rinehart, a great
citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western Australia,I have a mission for you
worth ($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I intend to use for
CHARITY.Pls reply if intrested.

God Bless You.

No comments: