Wednesday, September 24, 2014

‘I can’t get erection for my wife’


Intimacy with julianaFrancis
Men are weird creatures. I used to think women are the weirdest creatures. But the older I get, the more I get to hear and listen to crazy stuffs about men and from men.
You know what?
I’m a good girl. I’ve always been. This is why many people use me as a sounding board. They talk and expect me to listen and I do listen.
So I listened to my friend Lagbaja as he told me about his wife. His marriage is not even 10 years. But his young wife has given him two lovely kids; a boy and girl.

They live in Port Harcourt. But he came to Lagos State for his company. The company is into marine business.
He was already staying four months in Lagos and I was beginning to worry about his young wife.
Life has taught me to be distrustful of marriages where husband and wife are far away from each other. I’ll never encourage my enemy to venture into that sort of marriage. I hate it!
So I called him:
“Lagbaja, are you hearing from your wife?”
“Yes naaa…why you dey ask?”
“You dey here dey bang different women every day, who dey bang your wife?”

“She don born naaa, wetin she want again?”
“Shooo! Shey you married a lady who you senior 100 times because you want her to born for you? She’s still young. Why not allow her to come visit you for Lagos and go back home?”
“ I don’t want,” said Lagbaja. “She don say she want come, but I said no.”
“I don’t understand you…”
“Make I tell you the truth my sister, my bodi no dey move for her again.”
“But your bodi dey move for other women?”
“Yes! If I dey with my wife, it’s like I dey with my sister. In short, we don become brother and sister. My prick no dey gree raise again for her.”
“But why? What’s wrong?” I asked, genuinely puzzled and worried.
Then he gave me a stupid answer.
“Her breasts don fall! I like women with firm boobs. Breasts wey stand na him dey make my body hot. ”
I was shocked and angry.
He’s like a birthday kid, eating his cake and asking for it. You just can’t have it both ways.
I don’t understand Lagbaja. But if truth be told, he’s just like hundreds, if not thousands of men out there.
He married the lady when she was just in her early twenties. He was in his mid-forties back then. I believe he was the guy who deflowered her. Lagbaja is educated, but his wife is not. She however belongs to the group of girls termed as ‘babe wey tear eyes.’ It means being streetwise.
I remembered wondering what the heck the lady saw in Lagbaja.
But life is all about different strokes for different folks. One man’s macaroni is another guy’s worm.
If anyone should be complaining in that marriage, it should be the young lady, whom I’m sure, still has a bucketful of sexual adrenalin, yearning to be satisfied.
When Lagbaja got married to her, she was young, blessed with full, rounded and firm boobs.
The boobs back then used to stare rudely into a guy’s eyes, daring him to pluck and suckle, but thanks to Lagbaja and his babies, the boobs now stare at the floor in resigned defeat.
I’ve not seen her for long. Perhaps marriage may have done something to pretty her up.
When she came into his home, she came with nothing, except her humble self. But today, she rides a lovely car, has tons of lovely clothes, shoes and astounding numbers of jewelry; all these are courtesy of Lagbaja.
God knows I’m envious. Yeah, I’m just a woman.
This was the argument Lagbaja put up. He gives her everything, thus she shouldn’t complain.
Show me a wife who prefers jewelry to ‘good old banging’ and I’ll show you a babe who’s bored stiff with her marriage.

Yes, you can’t fault Lagbaja in caring for his wife, but when it comes to womanising, he takes the prize.
I don’t think what he’s doing to his young wife is right. Aside from his two kids, he was the Lord of the Ring, the Olori Oko, who devoured those juicy and jutting oranges on his wife’s chest, before they became flattened.
Now that they looked well suckled and dried up, he’s bolting.
And where the heck did he get to hear that women with saggy boobs can’t ball like their counterparts with erect boobs? After all, old wine tastes better, abi?
Everything has to do with the state of the woman’s mind.
I’ve always told my kid sister, Glory that Lagbaja is like a child in a candy store. He wants to have all the candies. He’s seeking for something elusive, something I can’t put my finger on.
A matured guy should know before going into marriage that someday, his wife’s boobs, no matter how firm they looked and felt, would sag someday.
Is it so difficult to understand? Who can cheat nature?  Life, will always takes its natural course. You can’t bend it. We all want to be young forever, but we can’t!
If you’re out there and you’re treating your wife the way Lagbaja treats his, you should know it’s unfair.
Lagbaja is always busy balling other babes, while his poor wife is probably dying of sexual hunger at home.
What she’s supposed to do about it? Masturbate? Use a vibrator or pick a lover?
What do you think Lagbaja, who is the root cause of her predicament will do when he discovers that his young wife has taken a lover? Feel slighted? Bruised ego or what?
If he forgives masturbation and use of vibrator, will he forgive her picking a lover?
This is what angers me most in men. Why would any guy in his right senses create an avenue, situation, which will make it easier for his wife to cheat on him?
Pushing her into the arms of another guy?
Is a guy, husband not supposed to do everything and anything within his power to ensure that his wife doesn’t so much as glance at another guy, let alone to sniff at another guy?
In Africa and Nigeria in particular, cheating men are never frowned on.
So Lagbaja can continue to cheat on his wife, nobody will condemn him. But my thing is this: He should not starve his wife.
For how long will a guy continue to run away from fulfilling his conjugal right, just because her boobs has sagged?
As a husband, if you’re so keen on firm boobs, take your wife for a boobs enhancement job!
I’ve told you guys of the old man who used to date young girls.  The girls were even younger than his last daughter. His craving was so bad he stopped balling his wife.
Amongst all his kids, the last daughter is the apple of his eyes. They were like two pears in a pod. She knew her dad was cheating mummy big time. She curiously asked him why he was particularly interested in young girls.
He said he couldn’t help himself. He tried to make her understand the lure of firm boobs for me.
We don’t know whether he succeeded.
He’s just like my friend Lagbaja. His erection comes just by looking at those firm boobs.
One day he received a frantic call from his wife. His blue-eyed baby has been rushed to the hospital. There were fears she might die. She had abortion.
He seethed in anger. Who would dare have sex with such a child? He was shocked. She was so young. The mother said she had tried all she could, but the girl refused to divulge the name of the guy who impregnated.
The man left his wife at the waiting room and hurried into the ward. He barged into the private ward and came to a shocking stop. He saw an old man, older than him, kissing his little girl. The girl hung on the old guy like he was her life wire.
The old man was whispering: “I’m so sorry darling! I promised to make it up to you. I love you! I love you!”
The father gave a strangled gasp. His gasp attracted the lovers on the bed. Three pairs of eyes clashed in shock.
Guess what happened next.
ebere20@gmail.com SMS: 08155733671

No comments: