Thursday, January 9, 2014

Evil spirit is tormenting my son, says mother of boy who strangled 12-year-old girl on orders of pastor


Mother of the 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Luky, who was arrested held and paraded by police on Tuesday for strangulating a 12-year-old girl to death for money under the instructions of his pastor, has now claimed that her son was possess of a deadly evil spirit.
 The woman, identified as Esa Egbo, said that her son had been arrested four times for attempting to rape little girls between ages of 10 to 15 years.   
Mrs. Egbo, explained that she and her family are members of Perfect Christianity Mission, in Surelere area of Lagos, where Dr. Ofuche Ukoha, otherwise known as “Sign Fireman”, is the General Overseer. She said that her son did not know nor had any access to the Sign Fireman, whom he claimed sent him to kill the girl, so that he could use her faeces to raise the dead.  
Mrs. Egbo claimed that two years ago, someone cursed her son and since then, the boy had allegedly started acting strange and attempting to rape kids.
Mrs. Egbo said: “My son had been staying with me, but two years ago, when he was 16, a man who lives close to us cursed him. What happened was that, we had a well in our compound and Ikechukwu and one of the man’s daughters was at the well fetching water and they had a quarrel.  Ikechuwu beat up the daughter and when the man returned, he brought out a belt to beat Ike and I asked him not to do it.  He started boasting that he was going to make Ike a useless and miserable boy. I thought he was joking but after that Ikechuwu started behaving funny.”
According to her, whenever Ikechukwu went out, he would want to rape little girls.
“In April last year, he made me lose over N25, 000 I paid as WAEC exam fee. On the day he was supposed to start the exam, he left home with his school uniform and didn’t return home for two weeks.  When he came back, he told me that the demon came over him on his way to school and he gripped a girl and when the girl screamed, he got himself and managed to escape.”
Mrs. Egbo said that the last incident, before this present killing of young Bose, a food vendor service girl, occurred on December 10, 2013 at Imeke.  
Ikechukwu was allegedly arrested and charged to court. He was remanded in Badagry Prison. The mother got a lawyer and he was granted bail.  
The woman said: “On this particular case, he told me on fateful day that that he was going to work at place where a building was demolished by government, opposite French Village in Badagry.  They are actually constructing a factory at that place and he usually helped them in carrying bags of cement for payment. When he failed to return home that day, I and his father went to search for him at his place of work. But nobody had seen him. By Wednesday, we went to the Badagry Police Station.”  
They how finally located him at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID) Panti, Yaba.
“He told me that there was a woman who sells food close to where he works and the woman had a daughter and on that day he was eating at the woman’s shop when he saw the girl passing and all of a sudden something came over him and he stood up and followed the girl and he got close to her. He gripped her so tight and the girl screamed and died after which he regained consciousness.  He attempted run, but someone at a building close by who saw all what happened apprehended him.  He usually tells me that he did not do such things in his right senses.  My son didn’t accuse the GO. I don’t have the GO’s number let alone my son.  My son didn’t beg the GO for money. Ikechukwu was the most gentle of all my children but this demon destroyed his life!”  
When contacted, Dr. Fireman denied the allegations leveled on him by Ikechukwu. He said: “I don’t know that boy and if anybody should know him or his family as members of our church, it’s the Badagry branch pastor.  I am the Go of my church. You can imagine how impossible it would be for an 18 year old boy from a distance branch to have easy access to me, let alone for me to hire him to kill someone for me.” 

No comments: