Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My pastor needed her faeces to resurrect the dead says teenager who killed 12-year-old girl

An 18-year-old boy has revealed how he strangled a 12-year-old girl to death at the Badagry area of Lagos State because his pastor allegedly asked him to do so. The pastor also dangled payment of N100, 000 if the boy could succeed in the task. According to the boy, identified as Ikechukwu Friday, presently being detained at the Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, his pastor allegedly said he wanted to use the deceased girl’s faeces to resurrect dead people. The suspect alleged that the pastor, Dr Signs Fireman, the General Overseer of Perfect Christianity Mission, located around Aguda in Lagos, sent him to go and get the faeces of a strangulated teenager, with a promise to reward him with N100, 000. Friday was today (Tuesday) paraded before journalists by police spokesperson, Ngozi Braide who said that the police had also arrested a pastor. According to Braide, on December, 30, 2013, the suspect lured the girl; a service girl with a food vendor to a NITEL abandoned building in Badagry and strangled her to death. Friday denied that he wanted to use the slain girl for ritual purpose. He however insisted that he needed money and approached the pastor, who asked him to strangle a teenage girl to death and come back with her excreta in order to get money. Braide said: “A security man at the abandoned NIITEL building noticed that the boy and a girl entered the abandoned building and later heard the girl screaming, before the boy attempted to escape. The security man raised the alarm, prompting residents of the area to race to the scene and discover the lifeless body of the girl.” The suspect confessed to have killed the girl, explaining that he needed the money which the pastor promised him for “to buy something." Friday added: " I went to my pastor and told him that I wanted to be rich I told him that he need one hundred thousand naira only and he told me to go and strangle a girl , less than 18 years and bring her "shit" . On how he got his victim, the suspect said he left Surulere area , where the pastor is based and went to Badagry and lured one of the service girls of a food vendor. He said:" I went there to eat. I have been going there before now and I told her to follow me into the uncompleted house that I wanted to show her something and she followed me. I could not wait to get the faeces after the girl struggled with me and screamed loudly , forcing me to attempt to run away from the place.” Friday said that the pastor had told him that he wanted to use the faeces of the strangulated teenager to prepare a portion to " wake the dead " Braide said that the police had since arrested the pastor and that investigations would continue.

No comments: