Monday, September 19, 2016

‘Why I organised robbery of my master’s shop’

The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Ikeja, Lagos State Police Command, has arrested an apprentice for planning with a gang of suspected armed robbers, to rob his master’s shop at the Ladipo Auto Spare parts Market, Mushin. 

The apprentice, Ilebunam Emeka, said that the devil used his friends to lure him into committing the crime. Emeka further revealed: “My friends sold the idea of attacking my boss’ shop to me.
I felt there would be money inside the shop, so I invited them to rob my boss. We were caught and arrested right in the act of breaking into my master’s shop.
I have never done this sort of thing before. This is my first time. I regret my action.” Emeka was arrested along with his two partners in crime, Ebuka Ubajide and Ifeanyi Okoye.
The police recovered two guns and an iron cutter from the gang. The suspects were said to have been caught right in the act of allegedly breaking into a building material stall to cart away valuables and cash. According to the police, the suspects were allegedly behind series of burglaries at Mushin and Ladipo Markets.https://newtelegraphonline.com/organised-robbery-masters-shop/

No comments: