Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Randy DPO: I caught her having sex with her boyfriend in my bar-victim’s madam



While the controversy surrounding the case continues, with the victim alleging that she was arrested by her madam Mrs. Pelumi Idowu, for showing mercy to a customer and allowing the customer to spend the night in the bar, Mrs. Idowu has put a spook in her story, alleging that Miss. Akinwunmi was tailoring the reason for her arrest, insisting that the victim was arrested because she was fond of bringing men to her bar for sex.
Speaking with our correspondent, Mrs. Idowu said: “She’s fond of bringing men to sleep with her in my bar. I have warned her several times and she promised to stop. But on that day, I just came round to check and found her sleeping with her boyfriend. Yes, I caught them in a compromising position! I wish I had taken pictures of the way I caught them together if I had know the issue would turn out like this.”
Since the case started, many allegations had been fired against Mrs. Idowu. One of such allegations is that she used to send girls to SP Awe under the guise of arresting them for one offence or another, so that he could have sex with them.
Mrs. Idowu said it was not true. She added: “I have never been to a police station before, not even that police station. When I found them sleeping together, I didn’t want to take matters into my hand. I called one of my staff to call the police that I have an intruder in my bar. The police said they would be interrogated.”
 The man arrested with the victim, Mr. Friday, said Mrs. Idowu was lying, adding: “There were witnesses there; let people asked them if she caught or saw us having sex. The staff she sent to go and call the police is also a witness.”
Miss. Akinwunmi also said that her Madam was lying, stressing: “I had never brought any man to the bar to have sex with the person in my life! She’s lying. There were other people in the place we all slept.”

No comments: