Monday, October 24, 2016

He forces himself on without condom every time, says 15 year old


A 15-year-old girl, allegedly kidnapped and turned into a sex slave by a 28-year-old tricycle rider, has said that the cyclist used to pounce and rape her every time she visited his home without using condom.


The suspect, Dada Azeez, who was arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Lagos State Police Command, insisted that he didn’t abduct the girl, but only wooed her. He also denied turning her into a sex slave.

Azeez confessed to have started having sex with the girl, Ibukun, when she was just 14-year-old. Ibukun alleged that Azeez forcefully deflowered and turned her into a sex slave.

She said: “He forced himself on me the very first day I visited him at his residence. Ever since then, he has been having sex with me without wearing condom. He slept with me anywhere and even at his friends' place where he hid me for weeks. I succumbed to him because I couldn’t go back home."

Police said that Azeez abducted Ibukun on October, while on errand for her aunt in Agege area, before RRS operatives rescued her on October, 21, 2016 from his den, in the same Agege.


The alleged abduction of the girl was disclosed by her sister, Mrs. Gbemisola, who said that Ibukun was abducted with a sum of N58, 000:00 meant for her thrift contribution.

According to Ibukun, Azeez collected the N58, 000:00 her sister gave her.
She added: "He fed me thrice a day probably from that thrift contribution money."

The police said: “The suspect, after weeks of lodging in several locations to evade arrest, was eventually nabbed by RRS operatives at his residence, at 7, Oseni Street, Danjuma Cinema area, Agege, with the girl in his one room apartment. The victim looked pale when she was rescued. She said eloped with him out of ignorance. One of the suspect friends, Wasiu Agunbiade, aided the abduction by accommodating the suspect and the teenager in his one-room apartment in Agege. He too has been arrested.”



Azeez said that he wooed the girl when she was 14 years old at her sister' shop in Agege.

He further said: "We started having secret affair about a year ago. But her sister frowned at our relationship when she got to know. Unknown to her, we were still seeing each other. In order to keep having regular conversation with her, I bought a mobile phone for her and instructed her to hide it from her sister. Whenever she intended coming to meet me, she would call and I will describe our meeting point to her. I thought if she could elope with me, it would be better for us. I started working on her psyche and deceiving her with some material things.”

He continued: “I was able to carry out my plan when her sister sent her on errand one Sunday afternoon. However, I didn't know she was with such amount of money. I just wanted to take her far away from her guardian for not supporting our relationship.”

Stating his own side of the story, Agunbiade said he only accommodated them for a night, adding that he never knew Azeez abducted Ibukun.

Agunbiade said: "If I had known the girl was abducted, I would have advised him to return her to her parents. I never believed he could commit such a crime. He begged me to accommodate them for one night with her in my room. He left my place the following day to somewhere else.”
The Ibukun’s sister said that the family would take her to the hospital for medical check-up.

No comments: