Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I’m not in habit of raping little girls, says man caught raping three year old

A 25-year-old man caught pants down, raping his neighbor three year-old daughter in a primary school, in Niger State, has insisted that he was not in the habit of raping little girls.


The suspect, Saliu Lawal said: “I know the parents of the Girl; they are my next door neighbour. I lured her into a class room at Nuru Islam Primary School at Angwan Daji, where I removed her pant and forced my manhood into her private part after I had erection. But I could not penetrate her further as she began to cry because her private part was very tight.

“And her very loud cry attracted some passersby who came to the scene and caught me unaware. I was shocked when I saw the people and I wanted to run, but I was not lucky as they caught up with me. They even beat me mercilessly and handed me over to the Police.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Richard Oguche confirmed the incident, adding that Saliu would be punished according to the law as rape is a capital offence.

No comments: