Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Mechanic, policemen tried to plant drugs on me - Pastor


A 31-year-old auto mechanic, Chibunna Idumagu, aka Maley, has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at Aba, Abia State, for allegedly planting cannabis, otherwise known as Indian hemp in a pastor’s car.
Pastor Wisdom Madukwe took his car to Idumagu for repairs, only for the latter to plant the illegal substance in his car.
The pastor said that he would have been arrested and charged, if not for a startling revelation from God.
Although the mechanic has been arrested by operatives of the NDLEA, his reason for attempting to get Madukwe into trouble, who incidentally happened to be his benefactor, is yet unknown.
The NDLEA Commander, Abia State, Mr Bamidele Akingbade, said Idumagu was in custody.
Madukwe, who attributed the discovery of the substance to divine intervention, said the big was to discredit him and his church.
He added:  “My car had a fault, so I called my mechanic to come and pick it. He came on Saturday. Rather than return the car that same day, he said he would return it on Monday. I asked him why, he said he was already committed to another job. He brought the car on Monday.
“On that Saturday night, after I went to bed, I had a dream; I was driving the car. Policemen on ‘Stop and Search,’ flagged me down. They searched my car and brought out parcels, which I knew nothing about.  The policemen handcuffed and started beating me. I was crying in that revelation; I screamed in pains, shouting that I was innocent. Then I woke up. I narrated the dream to my wife. We prayed; I asked God to give me the details of that revelation and God answered. God said, my son, before you step out that Monday, I should search my car.
“When I wanted to go to work, I almost forgot, but by God’s grace I searched and touched a waterproof under my sit. I brought it out, open the first, second and third parcels. I behold marijuana.  I knew it was my mechanic. Instantly, I called and asked him what if I had offended him in any way? When he was about to get married, I supported him. When his wife had a baby, I supported him.  I asked him why he wanted to destroy my ministry by placing illicit drugs in my car.  He replied that he would come to my office to see me.”
 Madukwe said that around 8:45am, as he was about to head to office, his spirit told him to take out the cannabis. He took the parcels and hid them somewhere outside his house. He entered his car and made a beeline to his office. He got to a junction and was flagged down by policemen.
The pastor said: “The junction was not too far from my house. The policemen were rude and hostile. I asked why they stopped me in such a rude manner, and why a ‘Stop and Search’ post near residential area. One of the policemen said to me, ‘you’re running your mouth; soon you’ll cry and beg us.’ The first place they searched was exactly the area my mechanic planted the drugs. They found nothing. I moved three meters from the vehicle, but monitored their every move.”
 After searching and looking confused, the policemen asked him to go. Madukwe said that he wanted to get their names, but it was a futile effort because they were in mufti.
He recounted: “One of them told me that they would get me. I drove to my pastor and narrated everything to him. If they had found those drugs, nobody would have believed that I knew nothing about it. People will begin to say all sorts of things against me, church and God. God vindicated me.”
The NDLEA boss disclosed: “The suspect confessed to have planted the illegal substance in the pastor’s car after he was approached by a man, who is now at large.”

No comments: