Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Police arrest 29-year-old man for raping 85-yar-old grandma to coma

A 29 year old identified as kehinde Ariyo from Ilesha in Ilesa West Local government area of Osun state is now being quizzed by the Osun state police command for allegedly raping an 85-year-old woman (name withheld) to a state of coma.


The suspect who was on round two on top of the woman before she collapsed said to have scaled the offence of the house of the old woman and forced her door opened in his desperate move to have an affair with her.

Speaking with journalists on the incident in Osogbo yesterday night,the state Commissioner of police,  Mr. Fimihan Adeoye, said "the suspect, Kehinde Ariyo, gained access to the woman's house at the Ogudu area of Ilesa, before forcing her to bed around 11pm."

Adeoye said the ugly incident happened last Friday, adding that the victim sustained injuries in her private part and other parts of her body.

According to him"the aged victim lost consciousnesses during the alleged rape and was resuscitated at the hospital, where she was rushed to by neighbours."

"The woman passed out during the rape, but came back to life after some hours.

" The suspect was arrested the next day. This is the height of wickedness in our society. The boy injured the woman in the process, but she has been treated."

Meanwhile,the suspect confirmed to newsmen that,he really perpertrated the unholy act.

According to him, "I only had two rounds with her and she did not faint. I was arrested the next day after I was woken up. Some people poured water on me before I woke up and I saw policemen."

"What happened was that, I stayed late at a party and on my way home, I decided to sleep over at Mama Kehinde's place. I knocked and she opened the door for me. I explained to her that I couldn't get home that night since it was around 11pm."

No comments: