Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I have killed four persons, laughs secondary school girl

Imohimi
Detectives and journalists were stunned speechless when 20-year-old Maryam Abiola, a self-confessed cultist, without blinking an eye, said that she has killed four people on the instruction of her confraternity leader.
Abiola, who identified her Eiye confraternity leader as Sodiq Oyewunmi, 24, was arrested with other alleged cultists.
The other suspects have been identified as Oyewunmi, 24, Ihioma Emeka, 25, Adio Ogunremi, 40, Abdulrasak Yusuf, 32, Ironka Junior, 22, Segun Ademola, 35 and Anu Akinowo, 21.
Abiola, a school secondary student, who was laughing as she was making her confession, added that she usually wears ‘Jalamia’ and hijab whenever she was going on a killing mission.
She further confessed: “Whenever we are going out to kill, we would take an oath. The oath was administered on me by an herbalist called Ogunremi.”
Recalling how she met her Eiye Confraternity leader, Abiola said that she met Oyewunmi in Lagos State after she ran away from home in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Abiola said: “My role in the cult group is to kill people. I have just killed four people for them. I killed with gun because Sodiq’s group used to give me gun if I’m going for mission. They also taught me how to shoot the gun. They do used to give me N10, 000 for each killing mission I carried out. If they have a place for me to go, they would send for one of their friends, who would bring guns for the mission. Again, they would give me the picture of the person to be killed.  I have gone on only four missions with them. The first mission was in Fadeyi area of Lagos, the rest killings were carried out in Ilasamaja area, where I stays.”
The girl further added: “After I ran away from home, I came to Lagos to look for a job. When I came, I was staying at Aje Street in Ilasamaja. Later, I left the place to Ogunbowale Street where I met Sodiq. He used to assist me with money until he initiated me into their cult group. Yes, I feel very sad anytime I killed. Whenever I entered a place to kill, people around wouldn’t suspect that I was there for a mission. They even thought that I came to check on somebody. Then, I would have access to the place where my target was and just do my job. After killing the person, I would go away from the place and go into hiding for a while. I was with the group because of the money they used to give me. It was Sodiq that taught me how to use guns to kill people.”  
In a dramatic twists however, Oyewunmi, has denied the allegation levelled on him by Abiola. He also denied knowing Abiola. According to him, “We don’t initiate little girls into our group.”
Oyewunmi further said: “I don’t know her, and I don’t have knowledge of anything she had been saying. We don’t operate the way she had been saying. I am seeing her for the time today. We don’t use girls to fight each other. If we want to fight, we would fight each other face to face. We can never send a girl to kill anybody for the group; rather we fight one on one. It’s usually revenge that leads cult groups to fight.”

No comments: