Thursday, May 18, 2017

N75m fraud: I cured her of strange ailment, suicide attempts


Prophet Oladele Ayoola, of Celestial Church of Christ Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos State, who was accused of defrauding one of his female clients, N75million after hypnotizing her, has denied the allegation.
According to Ayoola, the businesswoman gave him money, cars and built houses for him out of appreciation.
The woman started appreciating him with the ‘gifts’ after he cured her of a strange ailment, which used to make want to commit suicide. He also healed her of fibroid.
Ayoola, 45, said that the woman gave him N25m in tranches as gifts. He stated that he used the money to build a four bed-roomed duplex at Ijoko, Ogun State. He also admitted that the woman bought a Toyota Highlander worth N6m for him.
His words: “It was one Iya Ibeji that brought the woman during one of our church fellowships. The woman didn't tell me she was suffering from fibroids. It was a strange ailment. She was bleeding from her private part every day; she was quite lean. She told that she was fed up and wanted to commit suicide. I told her I would treat her if she could pay N98, 000.”
Ayoola disclosed that two weeks after he started treating her, the bleeding stopped. He recounted that after that achievement, they became family friends. The woman built a duplex for him in Ijoko in appreciation.
He said: “A few days later, she sent about N22m into my account. She said I should use it to build a house. Another N3m was also sent to my Union Bank Account. I couldn’t reject gifts from somebody that God used me to heal. I also assisted her family members whenever they had any problem.”
The prophet further explained that the woman bought a Toyota Highlander for him when he was a chief in Ado Ekiti. He disclosed that his relationship with the family turned sour in 2014 after the woman’s husband asked him to keep off. 
Ayoola said: “She was not the one that built the two houses in Ado Ekiti for me. There are several persons God used. In 2014, her husband told me to hands off in the family affairs; but the woman begged me not to. She bought the Toyota Highlander for me for N6m. I was surprised when some policemen from Special Fraud Unit (SFU) came to arrest me in Ekiti. I was detained in their office for 16 days. The Highlander Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) was seized. I didn't hypnotize anybody.”

Ayoola said he was ready to forfeit the house in Ijoko and the Highlander SUV.
Ayoola was arrested on April 5, at Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, where he allegedly ran to hide after collecting N75million from the victim. The victim, who had fibroid for over 14 years, was introduced to Ayoola by a woman. The pastor promised to ensure that the fibroid was removed from her victim’s uterus.  The Commissioner of Police, in charge of the SFU, Mr. Ibrahim Larmode, alleged that the total money fraudulently collected from the victim was about N75million.

No comments: