Monday, June 19, 2017

Stepmother, behind my life of crime, woes- Evans



The Nigerian billionaire kidnap kingpin, Chukwumeme Onwuamadike, aka Evans, has accused his stepmother of being behind his life of crimes and present woes.
According to Evans, his stepmother used charms to destabilize his life.

He noted that the woman did that because she found out he was a child of promise. Evans denied that his step mother gave him a bible.
His words: “I don’t know when or where she gave me the bible, which she claimed to have given me. My step mother is used charms to chase my mother out of my father’s house.  My mother was the only taking care of me. We are 11 children from my mother.  Mother tried a lot in taking care of us. How I wish policemen would allow me to see my mother once more. She’s on sick bed. I know she would be longing to see me. I am missing her.”
Evans revealed that he and his wife were planning to leave for Canada before his arrest. He noted that the woman was still in Ghana.
He adds: “I love my children. Government should give me second chance. I want to change. Those I have kidnapped should forgive me. I want to take care of my kids; police should take all what I have made from the crime world. I want to give to my children what my father could not give me. If my father had tutored me well, I wouldn’t have found myself in the trouble I am today.
“I want government to charge me to court; they should not kill me, so that my children will be able to come and see me in prison. I will be able to tell them my children that crime does not pay. I want to give them good upbringing.”
Speaking directly to other kidnappers, Evans said: “ To kidnappers out there, you have seen what I’m going through. You have seen it in television and read it in newspapers. For police to have arrested me, the lord of kidnappers, I think there are no other kidnappers out there. Those who are into kidnapping should stop it. Kidnapping doesn’t play. I have learnt my lesson. I think there are no kidnappers anywhere.”
Evans said that he has seven gangs, which he controlled using phone. He said that he has a woman who cooks for victims at Igando. He said that it was Ogechi that got the cook for him.
Speaking on his drug activities, Evans said: “ I started drug business at the age of 25. We get most of the cocaine from Pakistan and some other Asian countries.  I used to take drugs to Holland, South African and some parts of Europe.  We got a powder from China, which we normally rub on briefcase that contains the drug. Whenever the sniffer dogs smell the bags, they will not feel anything. That was how I was able to smuggle the drugs. Some time, I swallow the drugs. I once swallowed drug, which busted in my stomach, leading to cancer. It was in 2008,  that I was was diagnosed of colon cancer in a hospital at Ghana. It was after I started feeling stomachache that I went to Ghana.  I also had blood pressure. Since then,  I had been treating the cancer with various drugs.”
Evans said that he attends Anglican Church at Ketu, before he was moved to Ghana. He said that members of the church knew him as a businessman.
Repeating what his wife said, Evans said: “During my first child dedication in the church, I gave  N50,000. Subsequent worship service, I gave between N10,000 and N20, 000, so that nobody would suspect me in the church.”

No comments: