Friday, February 27, 2015

Man disappears as wife gives birth to armless baby



Hubby flees as wife delivers armless baby
A dejected housewife has called on the administration of Governor Ibikunle Amosun in Ogun State to come to her rescue. 
The young mother, Mrs Taiwo Sheriffdeen, of Bosun Street, Ifo in Ifo Local Government Area of the state, delivered a baby boy without arms. 
But everybody has disowned her and her baby.

Her husband, a commercial bus driver, Mr Mudashiru Sheriffdeen, took to his heels after his wife delivered the baby with deformity. The landlord asked her not to bring the baby home while the hospital also asked her to leave.
Depressed and confused, the woman described the baby as “calamity.” Mrs Sheriffdeen had about 2pm on Monday given birth to the baby.

She said: “This is my first child and I do not know why I had to give birth to this kind of a baby. Immediately my husband was informed that his son had deformity, he had not come to see me. He is a commercial bus driver and we had married for almost two years before God decided to answer our prayer.
"The hospital management has asked us to leave the hospital.Now my baby and I have nowhere to go; I don’t need this baby, I want government to come and adopt him,” she added. The woman’s husband could not be reached for comments as his mobile phone was switched off.
NEW TELEGRAPH
This baby is beautiful. I don't know why the father bolted and the mother is rejecting him. The baby looks healthy. Being born without arms if is not the worst thing that could happen. Mark my words, this baby will grow up to become somebody great.I just hope the rejection stops now, so that he wouldn't become psychologically disturbed; seeing himself as a freak or an unwanted, unloved child. 

No comments: