Friday, February 23, 2018

Female artist raged as Pasuma’s manager asks: What’s colour of your pant?

The manager of popular Fuji Musician, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, has been accused of sexual harassment. 
The manager, Mr. Matthew Ididowo was accused of sexual harassment by a female artist, Mrs. Olatunbosun Olabisi, known as Boss Lady.
Chatting with our correspondent, Olabisi said that the
incident occurred on January 24, when she went to see Pasuma, in order to know how she could feature him in her upcoming song.
 Olabisi said: “I went with a female friend to Pasuma’s office to see him, but he was not in the office. The lady called the manager, who sent a car to pick us to a building site where they were working.  When I met the manager, he asked me what brought me; I explained to him that I came to find out what it would cost for Pasuma to feature in my new song.
After telling him my reason, the only response I got from him was, ‘what’s the colour of your pant?’ I asked him, what was the meaning of that? He repeated himself and later said that the way I appeared, the colour of my pant must be black. I got angry and warned him to stop saying such a thing to me, even if it was a joke. I told him that I was a married woman, that I wouldn’t accept such a joke.  He asked me, ‘who give you husband?’ I showed him my wedding ring; it was on my finger. He said that I was putting on the ring for fancy; that I was not really married. And then he said that one Kazeem would f…k me and that would be all. I didn’t understand.
“I told him that I was not interested in such jokes. I repeatedly told him to stop. I also told him that I was there for a serious business with his boss. He started laughing as if I had said something funny. I continued warning him to stop such rubbish talks. He said that whether I like it or not, he would have f...k me. He even said it in Yoruba language.”
Olabisi further said that Ididowo repeated that he would make sure, Kazeem f…k her, and the lady, who went with her, cautioned him to stop saying such a thing  to a married.
Olabisi said: “As the woman was advising him, her phone rang. She stepped aside to receive the call. Pasuma’s manager then told me that the way I was, when Kazeem would f…k me, one person would hold my right leg and another would hold my left leg. He further said that Kazeem would f…k me very well and would give me N400, 000. I couldn’t stand it anymore. Whatever he said, people working with him at the site would laugh. It was infuriating, embarrassing and humiliating.”
Olabisi wants Ididowo to tell her who is Kazeem and why he feels that the unknown man would have sex with her, in spite of knowing that she’s a married woman. She also wants Ididowo to tender a public apology to her.
Speaking on behalf of Ididowo, Pasuma’s band media consultant, Mr. Afolabi Semiu said that the lady came to see the musician, but met the manager.
Semiu said that the group had arrangement, which was that if anybody wanted to meet the musician for show or some other plans, the person would first see the manager.
According to Semiu, Ididowo would not be allowed to speak with our correspondent because the issue had to do with Pasuma’s personality.
Semiu said: “The lady came for assistance that she wanted to feature Pasuma in her song. The manager asked her how much she wants to pay for such arrangement. Boss lady said that if she talks to Pasuma, he would agree. Ididowo told her if that was the case, she should come to any of their show with her CD. Just the way, the popular Small Doctor did. Today, that same Small Doctor is now a household now. There were about 75 people at the site, where Pasuma was building his house that fateful day. At the end of the day, she left, out saying the manager wanted to rape her.”
Semiu disclosed that he and Pasuma crew reported Olabisi to Area F Police Command, Ikeja, that she was raising false allegations against Ididowo.
Semiu noted: “It was Pasuma that asked us to drop the matter.”

No comments: