Friday, May 13, 2016

‘My friend raped my pregnant wife’

Mr. Nnamdi (second name withheld) said he was shocked to his bone marrows when he walked into his apartment on April 20, 2016 and saw his friend, Ihuoma, who is also a neighbour, raping his seven-month-pregnant wife.

A visibly bewildered Nnamdi said that he was short of words and thought of doing something felonious when he walked into his apartment and saw his pregnant wife and Ihuoma naked. Although Nnamdi confessed to have found his wife and Ihuoma naked on their matrimonial bed, he however insisted that his wife was raped.
He said that before he could recover from his shock, Ihuoma, 40, gathered his trouser and dashed out the door. Nnamdi, who works with interstate buses, said: “Ihuoma lives on our street. We used to greet each other. I never knew he was planning this sort of thing for me.
On that fateful day in April, I left to hire a bus for a church member that wanted to embark on a journey. I returned home earlier than expected. I entered my compound and immediately realised that something was not right. It was unusually quiet. I dropped my shirt at the back yard and entered my house. “What I saw was shocking! My pregnant wife was totally naked.
When they sighted me, Ihuoma quickly put on his trouser and ran out. I could have committed either murder or suicide that day, but for the grace of God.”
 http://newtelegraphonline.com/friend-raped-pregnant-wife/

No comments: