Friday, August 26, 2016

‘I’ve no regret naming dog Buhari’

A 40-year-old man, standing trial for allegedly naming his dog ‘Buhari,’ Joachim Iroko, said yesterday that he had no regret for what he did.

 Iroko, who regained freedom from prison four days after he was granted bail by an Ota Magistrates’ Court 2 in Ogun State, Joachim Iroko, said he gave the dog the name because Buhari was his role model.
The father of two, who said that his wife was currently pregnant, maintained that some people misconstrued his action.
He said: “I have no regret for my action. It only happened that some people misconstrued my action. I am so happy for having splendid life again. It is joy to me.”
The trader, who hailed from Delta State, described himself as a lover of dogs. The accused explained that he had three dogs, which he named after his role models. He said: “I have three dogs – one bears Obama, one bears Joe, my full name and the third is Buhari.https://newtelegraphonline.com/ive-no-regret-naming-dog-buhari/

No comments: