Saturday, November 29, 2014

FERGUSON KILLING: KILLER COP TO LEAVE FORCE


WILSON
Police officer, Darren Wilson, who shot and killed Michael Brown, 18, an unarmed black teen, leading to prolonged weeks of protest in Ferguson is leaving the force. Did you say good riddance to bad rubbish? That was harsh! The guy was just doing his job!

Anyway, a bit of good news for me. Wilson said he followed all his training. He said he shot and killed the boy in self-defence. Maybe he was right, but rather than shoot to kill Michael, he could have shot to slow him down.
In county where racial discrimination is rift, I feel Wilson shot to kill. I could be wrong. I wasn’t there.
Do you think he deliberately killed Michael Brown?
“Just another black bastard taken off the surface Ferguson?” (My thinking)
According to his lawyer Neil Bruntrager,  Wilson is having serious confab with Missouri police department on the terms and conditions of his departure.
Wilson is leaving the force over fears that something could happen to him, once he hits the street to do his usual police duty.
It was a smart move on his part. The thought crossed my mind. After watching the passionate protest, seething anger, I knew Wilson will never be safe in Ferguson.

No comments: