Sunday, November 30, 2014

STUPID THINGS WOMEN WHO CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS DO (1)


These women allow their lovers to bang them left, centre and forward, then go home to complain of headache when their husbands’ say ‘it’s time for action.’
They even allow their lovers to fling their legs to angle  90…for easier and better penetration during bedmatic, yet refuse to give their husbands’ the same treat, satisfactions and latitude!

They always seem to have these mysterious headaches when it’s time to have sex with their men.
They’re always tired for no reason…and of course, they’ve had a very difficult and tiring day at the office. Their bosses were  slave drivers that particular day. The traffic was just too hectic to bear that day. So on and on…
What have I left out?
I just don’t get why they have to collect money from their husbands, to give to their lovers.
Of all stupidities, that beats me the most!
I mean, it’s bad enough that you’re cheating on your husband, but to sweeten your lover by giving him your husband’s money is not just hitting below the belt, it’s just so sickening!
Do you even need to give him money? After all, he’s banging you! What else does he want?
 Some guys are so shameless!
They must have travelled out of Nigeria, when Baba God was sharing pride.
If he’s collecting your husband’s money, and still bangs you, what then is he contributing to the union?
His prowess in bed?
God, sister! Did you guys hear her?
She said his prowess in bed! Is that the only thing you want out of the affair?
I bet most of you remembered the story I told you of a guy who left his young wife and four kids in Nigeria and went to Germany to seek a fortune.
I heard the guy worked like donkey to make sure he sent money home…erase that…delete it!
I didn’t hear…I investigated that story myself…I spoke with the guy myself.
He went to the village and looked around the gardens there. He plucked the best of the fruits. She was naive looking and pretty. He was a business guy.
There was money…the babies came one after the other.
Then his business nosedived. He discussed with his wife…told her his plan to try for greener pastures in Germany. The wife was understanding…a good wife is a rare commodity!
Before things went bad financially, he had built a house. It was a massive structure at Okota, Lagos State. This was where he left the wife and kids.
I can’t precisely recollect how long he stayed, but it was long enough. Imagine leaving his young wife for that long…was he stupid or what?
Whatever! The bottom line was that his wife soon took a lover.
The husband sent several cars to Nigeria, after working in different factories in Germany.
Her lover assisted her in selling and spending the money realised from the sales of the cars.
At a point, the lovers started building a superb structure at Ajah, with the money sent by the husband.
I even took out time to go to Ajah to see the building.
It was the husband’s relations that hinted him that his wife was living in his home with a strange guy…that the guy even used to act like, ‘Lord of the manor,’whenever the husband’s relations were around.
Needless to say, before the guy ran back to Nigeria, to see things with his korokoro eyes, the lovebirds had flown the nest.
The lovers sold the mansion at Okota and prepared four international passports for the kids, using the woman lover’s surname for the kids.
When the guy came to me, to write his story, he was wearing bathroom slippers of all things!
He looked tattered and defeated. His shirt hung on his emaciated frame, while his trousers dragged on dusty ground, sweeping areas that Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola’s LAWMA personnel apparently hadn’t done a swell job of.
If you see him, your heart will go out to him. When he came to me, he had not seen his kids…he was desperate…he even wept…said he treated his wife like a queen…and all he got was…hum!
I guessed what hit him the most was the realization that he didn’t have a dime to start a legal battle with his wife and her lover, while they had enough of the ‘husband’s’ money to get the best lawyers. Ironies of life!
I called him a fool in my heart, but he was the person who shot himself on the leg.
He dung his own six feet hole…
Who send am message  go  Germany…leaving a young wife alone for the sharks and wolves in Nigeria?
Oh, did I tell you guys that he was almost twice his wife’s age, while the wife’s lover was closer to her age?
I believe that age counts and matters in bedmatics performances, but some guys told me it’s not true…so let’s leave the matter here!
To be continued



A PEEP INTO MY FAN MAILS


Keep it up
Hi Julie, I enjoyed your column. Please keep it up. Really I love you naturally from head to toe. Please for God sake, reply!
 Tunji

 Interesting as usual
Hi juliana, went through your piece. It was as interesting as usual, never even knew you’ve crossed from The Sun. Please keep the stuff coming stay blessed...
I get erection, reading your column

I think I have a problem anytime I read your article. I get erection. Even now as I’m reading your last article again, My yeye pole just stand.

Frigid woman is not a guy’s fault

Dear Julie, I love your article on orgasm in a woman. I’m a very sexy person. I feel bad when I make love to woman and she doesn’t attain orgasm. A woman’s coming is what satisfies and makes me want to have you over and over. But there are some woman who just wouldn’t want to come no matter the amount of romance. Most times is not the man’s faults.
08033278177

I love you so much

Hello please my heart, I love you so much. Please I want your contact because I have interest in what you write. I’m in owerri.

No comments: