Friday, November 28, 2014

WHY DID GOD TAKE MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER ON THE SAME DAY, CRIED WOMAN


A grieving mother, Kate Hanson, brokenly queried God after her husband, Ime Innocent Hanson and daughter, Ruth, 15, drowned in stagnant water at Marian Road extension in the Calabar Municipal Area of Cross River State.



Weeping profusely Kate said: “My husband left the house with my two children, Ruth (female) and Divine (male) to this place to wash his vehicle. He used to ply Calabar-Lagos and Calabar-Abuja routes. A few hours later, people came to inform me that he and Ruth had died in the water.”
The deceased’s son, Divine, said that after they had finished washing the vehicle, his father went back to the pond to bathe.
But suddenly, he saw that his father was struggling with something which seemed to be dragging him down. He said: “At that point, my sister, Ruth, jumped in to help him out but both of them then disappeared; I could not see them again. Something told me to jump in too but I did not. So, I started to cry for help.”

No comments: