Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH TONTO DIKEH HAVING SEX?



I’m not one of those born with inhibitions about sex. I think sex is healthy and fun, depending on you.
Some idiots have been sending series of messages to my inbox about Tonto Dikeh and her sex life.
The first nonsense was about her allegedly caught on camera, having sex with wiz kid.

I had never bothered to open the link. They sent it several times, until they got tired.
Now,  they’ve sent another trash, “Tonto Dikeh caught on Camera doing it.”
Please(rolling eyes), allow me to be!
I don’t care about any star or celebrity’s sex life. I don’t believe in gossips and lies. I know some people thrive on them and appear to be making money from gossips and lies too.
Na dem sabi ojare. One man’s worm, is another guy’s macaroni.
If Tonto Dikeh like, make she dey bang Barack Obama, Yokozuna, Goodluck Jonathan or Abubakar Shekau, it’s her life!
This was my stance also when people started writing and crucifying Anita Hogan years back, after her nude pictures were publicised.
Dirty journalism. Cheap journalism.
Everything and anything these babes choose to do, it’s their business. It’s their fundamental buttocks’ right!
People’s private life should be private! It doesn’t matter whether the person is a star or a cobbler.
You are always catching Tonto Dikeh on camera, CCTV and video, tell me you’ve not done worst…
If you feel you’re better than Tonto Dikeh and Anita Hogan, cast the first stone at them. Otherwise keep  quiet and don’t send trash to my inbox again!
Good night!

No comments: