Friday, November 28, 2014

I LOVED YOU BILL COSBY, I COULD DIE FOR YOU, BUT NOW YOU ARE A RAPIST, I JUST DON’T KNOW…




I was stunned when the first accuser of Bill Cosby spoke out. Initially I was furious and itching to find her and scratch out her eyes. I felt she was just trying to soil his good name and reputation.
Bill Cosby was my world. The fact that he was black was the finishing point for me. I’m not a racist, but blacks had never had anything come easy to them.
This is my opinion and you can kiss my fat black arse if you don’t agree with me!

I guess I fell like lead for Bill Cosby when I started watching ‘The Bill Cosby Show.’ He was a good comedian. He was funny. He was good looking. What is there not to fall for?
I also loved his art on ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things.’   
I placed him on the podium reserved for gods, but shockingly, I now know he’s a god with clay feet.
I can’t continue to live in denial. I can’t continue to ignore the writing on the wall about what Bill did to those ladies.
I could argue and debate about two ladies, claiming rape. But the numbers of victims, women he raped continues to increase. The last time I checked, the women are now 19! Phew!

I’m sure for now; we have only those bold enough to speak out. What about those who hadn’t the nerve to speak out? Those who are too ashamed to speak out?
I can forgive Bill many things, but not rape. I know what rape is. I’ve been there.
It leaves a deep scar inside you. My scar and your victims’ scars are fresh. Every new person, victim raped is like twisting the knife afresh in the scar, leaving the wound fresh, bloody, festering, cancerous!
My darling Bill, you’re probably going to get away with these crimes, because you committed long ago. A good lawyer will ask for evidence. A good lawyer will say malicious intent, greed for your wealth.
I doubt if any of this women, could yell, abracadabra and fish out a blouse, trouser or skirt, hidden in wardrobe for age, stained with incriminating sperm like Monica Lewinsky did to former President of US, Bill Clinton and send you to jail.
It’s basically going to be your words against theirs. But things are all going and are beginning to fall apart for you Bill. The law of karma is catching up on you.
Posterity would have remembered you as a legend. But now you’re going to be remembered as, ‘One of the celebs brought down by scandal.’
In Nigeria, every raped lady is blamed. I don’t think that would happen in US, especially not in this Bill Cosby issue.
You could have had any woman you wanted; you have the looks, the charisma and wealth, but you resorted to rape. Why?
I don’t want to call you guilty, but the gathering storm is zeroed heavily towards your direction.
As the pile continues to grow, former staff with NBC, Frank Scotti, 90, who said he worked for Bill Cosby, claimed he used to bring women to Cosby’s dressing room.
It was his duty to guard the door after the women had gone in. He however added that he didn’t know what went on behind closed doors.
Some asked why the women waited years to come forward. I told them that speaking about rape, as a victim is not always as easy as eating pie. You experienced it and you try to get over the hurt, the pain and shame, before moving on with your life.
Some people said the women want a piece of Bill Cosby wealth; I said they probably want justice.
I would want justice! No matter how long a crime is covered, once it becomes known, once the victim wants justice, it becomes a new crime. The accused should be investigated and prosecuted. 
Let this be a lesson to rapist. You can run, but you can't hide.
I loved you Bill Cosby, I could die for you, but now you are a rapist, I just don’t know…

No comments: