Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sexual urges (1)



“Auntie Julie, why does somebody keep having sexual urges?”
I almost dropped what I was holding…time seemed to stop…my breathe seemed to stop for an hour…I know…I know it’s only for a second…but seemed like hours to me.
She’s my niece. It was just like yesterday we crowded round her cradle, smiling like fools…over the miracle of a new baby.

Today, she’s asking me about sexual urges?  I know she’s now a woman…God, don’t I know it?
Trouble is, we adult don’t want these kids to grow…whether we like it or not, they’ll grow…they’ll crawl out of the cradle…they’ll one day walk out of the door…they’ll someday lose their virginity.
We can only pray and hope for the best. Short of locking them indoors or in a dungeon, what more can a loving aunt do?
What do I tell her now about sexual urges…does this mean she’s no longer a virgin? Who is she feeling this sexual hunger for…could it be that a guy is telling her about wanting her?
I took a good look at her…yeah, definitely, she’s no more a virgin. How can I tell?…believe me, I can tell!
That aura of innocence…shyness don die!
Bet she’s the one experiencing sexual urges…but for whom?
Should I probe…will she open up or keep her lips sealed?
Better tackle the issue of sexual urges. Don’t think I have the strength to play hide and seek game with questions and answers.
I tried to explain…I failed. Miserably.
A recap of what I told her.
Sexual urges can mostly be felt by somebody who had experienced sexual satisfaction…had felt the painful pleasure of orgasm as it shook the body down to its foundation.
Can be felt by a babe who knows what it means for a guy to caress her boobs…for a guy to take her stiffened nipples into his eager liquid fire mouth…for a guy to suckle gently at first, then begin to pull and drag on the nipple harder…the babe begins to feel that oceanic wetness, gathering between her thighs…she can feel sexual urge if his fingers had once gently played with her clitoris, making her pant, moan and come alive.
She can feel sexual urge any other day if she had once been helpless under the throes of passion…if her clit had been suckled, caressed and palmed by the knowledgeable fingers of a knowledgeable lover!
The big question…can a virgin feel sexual urge?
I don’t really think so…hey guys what do you think? Can a virgin yearn, desire crazily and hunger for something she had never had?
You don’t know? Well, I don’t think she can!…I stand to be corrected though…
I can’t yearn for Adam’s mouth gliding over the two mountains on my chest when I had never felt it before…I can’t hunger for him to please slowly take my nipples into his mouth and suckle harder when I had never felt it before.
Can’t get wet at the thought of Adam going down on me, if I had never before experienced Adam suckling my clit like mad, can I?
Who knows the joy of cunniligus except an old timer…yeah, say it…I know you want to say it…you can’t help yourself…say it!…you think I’ll get mad at you?…never…go right ahead and say…after all it’s the true…yes, she said I’m an old timer…so what?
Shouldn’t be ashamed to say I’ve been down that lane. Nothing to be ashamed of…


Believe me, you can feel sexual urge just by thinking about a particular sexual move of your lover…you can even get wet and feel like getting bang when you remember his whispers as he thrusts into you.
It can even be his gasp or pant as he draws nearer and closer to grabbing the trophy at the pinnacle of the temple that can get you needing him to bang you.
I’ve always said it…no sense in having sex if the guy can’t make you come.
If it happens once…he’s tired…if it happens twice, he’s not in the mood…thrice?…Ha! abeg comot for my bed…go try the next door!
A virgin cannot feel these myriad of sexual emotions, rushing through her system, disorganizing her days, making her want him like mad. Can you miss something you never had?…can you hunger for amala and ila, when you’d never tasted it before?
I know…I know…I know what you’re going to say…that I like using amala and ila as an example…you’re right…I love that delicacy…
When people talk of best food…mine could be amala and ila, decorated with shaki…edo…round about…ishan…abodi…my mouth is already watering. Oh, come on…let’s somebody serve me amala with ila…
You get my drift though, don’t you?

No comments: