Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Man sends wife out of the house at night, so that he can rape his nine-year-old daughter

A nine-year-old girl in Edo State has appealed to the police to prosecute her father and ensure that he goes to jail. 
The man, identified simply as Osaro, allegedly defiled his daughter. The suspect’s wife, who gave her name as Stella, disclosed that her husband had earlier impregnated thier 17-year-old daughter.


Stella, who spoke with journalists, at Ogida Police Division near Benin the state capital yesterday, said she returned to her husband’s house after he ‘repented’ of his sins.
She said: “My husband wanted to sleep with my second daughter but she refused. He later succeeded in sleeping with my other daughter. After impregnating the girl, he begged me several times to forgive him. He started coming to the church I attended and confessed what he had done “Church members begged me and I accepted him. He had already paid my bride price so I went back.
“After we settled back, my husband started with another daughter. The little girl told me what she was going through in the hands of her father. I asked my husband but he denied. He said he had stopped the act since he repented. “But one afternoon, I caught him on top of our daughter. I did not realise it was my daughter he was making love to. I went to the church and vowed that I cannot continue with the marriage. I said I was tired of forgiving him all the times.
“On Christmas day, he drove me outside about 8pm. He was alone inside with the children. The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I decided to check my daughter’s private part, he decided to beat me up but neighbours intervened.” The nine-year-old girl told journalists that her father began defiling her several months ago.
NEW TELEGRAPH

No comments: