Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What’s the big deal if she’s older than you?



Good day dear colleague. Hope you are good? Anyway, I need you to help me on this. My girlfriend is 31 and I will be 29 in February. I have been with her for eight months now. We have a healthy relationship. I have taken her to my family and they love her, but my fear now is the age difference.

I like this girl and I would love to be with her for so many reasons. My family doesn’t know that she is older than me. Although she told my mum she is 31 when we visited for my elder sister's wedding. When my mum asked me, I told her she was 26. Now what do I do about her age? Personally, I don't care about her age. I am just a little bit upbeat about what my family will say if they find out she is older. What's your take on this?

9iroud
To be continued

No comments: