Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wife of Dominion City pastor kidnapped for N20m ransom

The wife of Dominion City pastor has been kidnapped at her residence at her residence in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
It is believed that the woman was trailed to her home by the kidnappers.

Eye witnesses said this was the first time such a thing would be happening in the area.
The victim’s husband, Pastor Chris Aniamaka, said: “This incident came as a shock to me. We just finished our thanksgiving service for the year. My wife decided to drive the children home and they were intercepted at our residence. From the account of my children who were instructed to come down from the vehicle before the kidnappers took my wife away, the kidnappers followed them until they got to our residence in Democracy Estate. They threatened my wife with a gun and told my children to come down from the car before they drove away.”
It was gathered that the kidnappers had made contact with the family, demanding N20 million for the release of the pastor’s wife.


















No comments: