Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I desperately need a sugar mummy

Hello Oga Ebere,
 Well, I am Shedrach. I’m 22-year-old, from Benin. I’m a student. Please I need your assistance. I don't know if it will be possible or not. I desperately want to do this because I love mature, fair complexion ladies. I want to know if you can help me with a sugar mummy.

One who can take good care of me. I am slim and fair in complexion. I got a diploma in Accountancy (OND). I read one of your articles about the boss and I was tempted to ask for your assistance. I’ve already sent you a friend request on my list. Please I expect your quick response. Please, thank you.
Well, you guys have heard it all. If there’s a lonely heart, searching for another lonely heart, please reach out to Slimsheddy.
I’m sure the woman would not be disappointed. Slimsheddy is a huge fan of mine. And I know that there a woman out there, just waiting for him. There’s a woman out there who Slimsheddy will make happy. Interested women should reach him through the above email.

No comments: