Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Why I removed four-year-old boy’s kidney, intestines –Teenager

Azeez
A 16-year-old boy arrested for allegedly killing a four-yearold boy and removing his intestines at Ijanikin Oto town area of Lagos State has told homicide detectives attached to the Ijanikin Police Station that someone instructed him to get human parts.

The deceased, Ibrahim Jamiu, was killed yesterday allegedly by Tajudeen Azeez, a furniture apprentice, behind Anglican Primary School, Deeper Life bus stop, Ijanikin.

The suspect would have got away with the crime, but for the neighbours who saw him and raised the alarm.
The mother of the deceased is said to have gone to the hospital to deliver a baby when Azeez picked Jamiu and killed him. Azeez said: “It’s Osan who lives behind Oto Awori palace that asked me to get human parts for him. Sincerely, Ibrahim did not offend me neither did his parents. I have known him since we moved into the area. I used to play with him and bought biscuits and confectionaries for him. “I removed his kidney and intestines. I buried the body at a nearby bush. It was residents who saw me that raised the alarm. I was later arrested.”

Read More http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-removed-four-year-old-boys-kidney-intestines-teenager/

No comments: