Thursday, July 30, 2015

‘Suspect got N100 to get boy’s body parts’

The late Ibrahim and his mother
The father of a four-year-old who was killed by a 16-year-old boy at the Ijanikin area of Lagos State yesterday claimed his son’s murderer was paid just a paltry N100 to carry out the dastardly act. Speaking on how he killed the victim on Sunday, the suspect, Tajudeen Azeez, said he called the boy, Ibrahim Hassan, took him to a school near a Deeper Life Church in the area and slaughtered him. After making sure the kid was dead, he cut open his stomach and attempted to take out his intestine and kidneys.
A resident sighted him and raised the alarm. Ibrahim was said to have immediately followed his killer when he beckoned on him, because Azeez used to buy him biscuits and confectionery.
The gruesome murder of the boy has left the Otto Owori community in shock.
Ibrahim’s bereaved father, Mr Jamiu Hassan, who spoke with our correspondent at their resident in Ijanikin, battled tears as he explained how his son died. Hassan said that he had four kids, with Ibrahim being the second. He said: “The boy who killed my son was paid just N100 to collect his kidney, intestine and penis for ritual purpose. “The murder of my little boy was a shock to me. I took my wife to the hospital on Saturday after she went into labour. I returned from the hospital and spent the night with the three of them. In the morning, which was Sunday, I went back to the hospital. “I left my kids in the care of my neighbours. It was after I returned from the hospital that I discovered they were frantically searching for Ibrahim.”
Read More http://newtelegraphonline.com/suspect-got-n100-to-get-boys-body-parts/

No comments: