Tuesday, July 21, 2015

DSS invasion of my house unlawful – Ex-Sultan

The father of the embattled former National Security Adviser, former Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki, has expressed shock at the invasion of his Sokoto home by operatives of the Department of State Services, saying the invasion was unlawful.

The senior Dasuki, who was the 18th Sultan of Sokoto until he was deposed by the military regime of the late General Sani Abacha, said this in an interview he granted the Hausa Service of the British Broadcasting Corporation, on Monday.
The ex-monarch said that at 94 years of age, he was surprised that his residence could be invaded by security officials without being given the courtesy of being informed.
ADVERTISEMENT
He explained that he had never been found wanting in all the places he had worked throughout his days as a youth.
Dasuki said, “I don’t know what they were looking for in my house. Even, I have not spoken with a member of my staff who they opened the house with. They entered into the ceiling of rooms belonging to women and no one said they found anything.
Read More  http://www.punchng.com/news/dss-invasion-of-my-house-unlawful-ex-sultan/

No comments: