Friday, July 22, 2016

I smoke six wraps of Indian hemp daily, says girl, 15

A 15-year-old girl, Gift David, has told police in Lagos that she was a lover of Cannabis sativa, otherwise called Indian hemp.

The teenager was part of suspected kid robbers arrested by officials of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) at Abattoir area of Agege, Lagos. But Gift, who hails from Cross Rivers State, denied being a robber. According to her, she came with a relative to Lagos about six years ago, but was abandoned later. She said: “I am not a thief, I don’t rob. It was one of the boys that we sleep together, who stole a phone at Computer Village.
I smoke between five and six wraps of Indian hemp daily. I don’t take cocaine, but I take Chinese cigarette, if I cannot get Indian hemp.” Gift also denied engaging in prostitution, but said her husband, who lived in the abattoir, had been arrested by the police.
Some of the ‘kid robbers,’ who were all products of broken homes, said they were initiated into smoking Indian hemp as early as 11 years old when circumstances made them to become vagabonds.https://newtelegraphonline.com/smoke-six-wraps-indian-hemp-daily-says-girl-15/

No comments: