Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I kidnapped my master’s son over ‘settlement’ money –Apprentice

A 23-year-old man, Chimobi Sylvester, has told police in Lagos that he abducted his master’s eight-year-old son because of the man refused to pay him money usually called ‘settlement’ to start his own business.

The suspect, who was paraded at the state Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja, yesterday, said he worked for his master for four years but was sent away without any benefits.
He said: “I have worked as a sales boy and apprentice in other to learn the trade. But after spending four years, when it was time for him to settle me he asked me to go back to the village to do something else.
“After I had spent two months in the village, I came back to Lagos to kidnap my master’s son so that I would be able to get my money from him.”
The former apprentice said because he had lived with his boss, he knew when he would not be at home. He added: “Banking on that, my friend, Emmanuel Blessing, and I went to his house on Thursday last week and lured his eight-year-old son.https://newtelegraphonline.com/crime/metro/kidnapped-masters-son-settlement-money-apprentice/

No comments: