Friday, January 9, 2015

Re: Babes who want men to suckle their boobs, finger them in buses



As the curtain on 2015 rises, let’s take a peep at some of our favourite mails.
Hi, I do enjoy your stories.(Best mail for 2014)
well, my own experience was at the motor park. I had just bought my ticket at the booking office in Akwa Ibom State Transport Company, so that I could travel down to Kaduna the next day.

I sat in the passengers’ resting hall with other passengers. There came this fair-skinned lady. She was about going out to do something (which I don't know because I wasn't observing her movements) and she came to me to help look after her bags while she went to buy recharge card.
She came back and sat close to me. We got talking, and then she told me things about herself.
She was traveling back to Abuja.
At about 11 p.m., I told her I wanted to and sleep, so that I could wake up in good time. She said she had a wrapper and I told her I have a bed spread. So, we put one on the other then lied beside each other. She said I should come closer, that I was too far from her. I did. All of sudden, she removed her bra in my presence, leaving only her top. She also removed her pants leaving her skirt. Then she reached out for my dick. She held it and I immediately had a hard on.
She commented that she loved the size and immediately put my hands on her boobs for me to be caressing them. I wasn't comfortable and turned her down immediately that I'm not such kind of guys. There was no light inside the hall while all these were happening.
After about 25 minutes that I turned her down, light was restored. Wondered what would have happened if we had started something.

I have  read your story about the people who misbehave while on a journey. Well, needless to replay the whole story as you have told us. But let me quickly add that many of such ladies are real agents of Satan on assignment to seduce men.
ogocharly

Good morning Ebere, I just finished reading one of your articles online (about younger Men dating older Ladies). In fact, you have mentioned it all. Kudos to your good work. I am involved in such a case. I’m going out with an older chick, and I don't see anything wrong in it. If by God's grace, everything works as planned, we are getting married. Thanks for you piece of write ups once again. 07088429371. scalarboss@gmail.com

Good day, I read your write-up on eagle online about the murder of the edmark MD, I must confess it's quite an interesting piece and straight to the point. I would like to make your acquaintance if you don't mind and would also love to be reading subsequent articles by you. Let me just say your style of writing has made me your fan. Cheers basonyemobi@gmail.com>

Re: Divorce, flimsy excuse to stop trying
I got your reply with thanks and so sorry I didn't reply till now. I must say you are welcome and please keep the write ups and columns coming in your unique style of writing and also points of views. Your style singles you out of the crowd and presents reality and frank talk, to real human perspective, thereby adding to their lives and putting a balanced view to everything, irrespective of the general view of all.
These views emanate from the Church, pastors (unrealistic deceptive view points) and aka customs, culture and traditional believes which has no basis or relevance to our present generational reality.
Be rest assured that your column has helped many undecided people take that giant leap of faith irrespective of massive years of indecision due to the factors listed above and many more which in truth have held many captive.

My friend, there would be opposition; some people would not even like the sound of your name, neither would they like your column. These are people that have fixed and rigid views. They are lost in their ways and believe they are simply rigid in everything and I would say please leave them in their myopic nature. Life would teach them nasty lesson that is if they are open and receptive enough to accept the lessons before it claims their lives.

My friend, don't be bothered about the criticisms of others keep up the good work. The truth is that it is natural for people to talk. Either good or bad. They must talk therefore please note that the very day they stop talking about you that means the person has no more relevance.

Keep up the good job and please don't forget to add my email address to your mailing list.  I beg for this…
My email is
ifedaniel@yahoo.com

Best regards
Ife Thomas
Re: Divorce flimsy excuse to stop trying
Ebere,
 I agree totally with you on the issue of husbands beating their wives. I do not subscribe to it! I think it is totally in -human and any woman who finds herself in this situation should walk away from her marriage without thinking twice about it.

It depicts a little evidence of temporary insanity on the part of the man. Madness doesn’t mean until the man or woman begins to walk naked or act abnormal on the stress before he is proved to be insane. Men beat women just to show that they are the man and in charge. I totally disagree.

I am married too and I’ve never ever beaten my wife. In fact, I pray nothing will make me descend so low.
It’s unfortunate that our churches and religious bodies are not helping in their campaign and interpretation of marriage and divorce along the lines of husbands and men who beat their wives.
The general talk is that the women should stay and endure, they should take all the beating, etc. This idea is wrong for whatever reason. For whatever reason or interpretation they depict from the Bible.
Ebere dear, I support you totally in your enlightenment campaign. I am a man, not a woman and I say this: “WOMAN, IF THE BEATING IS TOO MUCH, GET OUT BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!”
Truth be told, if he kills you, another woman would come in and take your place. Never allow any useless man to end your sweet life abruptly, all in the name of what would people or the society will say?!
Or all in the name of what the bible or what my pastor says. Grow up woman   and forget your pastor.  He’s not there to receive the punches with you.  At night, he would go home to his lovely wife and live happily ever after ... please!!!!!!

Women remember life is beautiful. It’s a beautiful world after all, so live it! It’s a total NO! No! No  to wife and women  beating,  irrespective  what the pastors , the holy books  or the society say... take a chance of faith woman, take your destiny into your hands  take that leap of  faith and move  on....

Dear Ebere,
Thanks so much for a job well done.  Thanks for your articles and for your unique but educative, enlightening points of views. I’m an ardent reader of your write ups. I shall be more than grateful if you can add my email address to your mailing list so that I can keep receiving your articles as you write them....

Please keep them coming in your strong supporters are just right behind you… Well done ma!

 Thanks

Re-Why do I need God…
Chinyere dear, I'll like to state categorically here that your destiny is in your hands. And whether or not you serve God does not reduce or change who God is- A loving Father.

Our God, to whom we get sealed once we give our lives to Christ looks at the heart and intent; contrary to man's ways.

Yeah! You did a wrong thing marrying a divorcee but not to be condemned or made to believe you are destined for destruction/hell. Where is the place of repentance and forgiveness? He who had not sinned, Jesus said should cast the first stone, remember? That is your past. Everybody has a past. 

Romans 8:1 says: "There is therefore now no condemnation for they that work not after the flesh but after the Spirit."

2Cor5:17 says: "If any man be in Christ, he's a new creation, OLD things had passed away; BEHOLD ALL THINGS are become NEW.

If truly you've surrendered to God, let the issue be in the past and focus on how to please God now and the future God intends for you. Believe God's words, confess them and live by them.

No man is permitted to judge the other but God; and He alone judges aright; without biases.

Keep at serving God in spirit and in truth and the re-warder of them who diligently seek Him will reward you.

Your fate is not doom; believe God's report for your life and move on.
ceronky@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: