Wednesday, January 14, 2015

‘The businessman's head is for money ritual to buy tricycle’

Many people usually engage in money making rituals to become instant millionaires. But a suspect caught with a fresh human head told police detectives that he only wanted to make just N500, 000 to buy a tricycle.


Rasheed Alabi, 38, was arrested at Igbokira, Ogun State in possession of a  human head by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Ikeja, Lagos State Command, led by Mr. Abba Kyari. He was said to have been arrested after a good citizen alerted the police about his search for an herbalist to help him with his quest to make money ritual.

The suspect, a father of three, working as a farmer, said
That the head recovered from him belonged to someone he used to know when the man was alive. He denied killing the deceased, adding that he only collected it from cemetery.

He explained that if he had succeeded in the ritual, he his fortune would have turned around. He would have become a tricycle operator.

He said: “I knew the owner of the head very well! He was a Hausa man and a business man.  He was buried in my younger brother's farm. He used to buy and sale motorcycles. After his burial, I asked my brother, Muiz, if I could remove the head and sell it. I had plans to sell it for N15, 000. I had never done this sort of thing before. The truth was that I wanted to use the head for money ritual. I couldn’t find anyone to help me use the head for money ritual. I was expecting to get like N500, 000 from the ritual and buy tricycle.”

Alabi denied that any herbalist told him to use the head for money ritual, adding that it was his ‘spirit’ that told him to dig out the head and attempt money ritual. He unfortunately failed because he could not find an herbalist.

“Now that I have failed, I have accepted my fate. Anything that happens to me now, I’ll accept. I had not hands in his death.”

No comments: