Thursday, January 15, 2015

GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BABY DIE!


My baby mustn’t die, widow begs Nigerians
Why has life been so unfair to me? In whatever manner, I don’t deserve this kind of fate.
“My husband died when my pregnancy was five months. He complained of malaria and before I knew what was happening, he died. 

“See what has happened to this baby that could have at least lessened my sorrow. She has a hole in her heart and has been growing lean by the day. I sell raw foods, but I have not been able to go to shop for five months now. I have been battling with the health of this baby, surviving only at the mercy of Good Samaritans.
“I was told she can only be cured in India. I plead with Nigerians with milk of human kindness to please help me so that my baby would not die.” 
These are the pathetic words of the distraught 36-year-old Mrs Ajoke Mukaila, widow and mother of little Aishat, who was delivered on June 28, 2014. 
According to New Telegraph, the baby was diagnosed with a heart problem.
The grief of losing her husband a few months back waned as the joy of having a bouncing baby girl took over the widow’s heart. However, that excitement disappeared when the baby fell ill and was eventually diagnosed with a hole in the heart. Nigerians please don't let this baby to die. Let's save this baby! Even N100 is something!
The widow can be reached on her mobile phone number: 08177064945.

No comments: