Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fake kidnapper arrested trying to dupe SUN deputy managing director

Detectives attached to the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a fake suspected kidnapper, who tried to swindle The Sun Newspapers Deputy Managing Director (DMD), Mr. Steve Nwosu, when his wife, Toyin, was kidnapped. 

The suspect, Odo Sebastian, 25, a graduate of Economics from Kogi State University, was said to have got Nwosu’s phone number from one of the national dailies and put a call across to him, claiming that his wife was in his custody. 
He demanded N100,000 from Nwosu if he wanted to have his wife back alive. Sebastian said: “The news about the kidnapped wife of The Sun DMD broke at a time when I desperately needed money.
The money was to pay for something in school. I cashed in on the situation to possibly extort money from him. I got Nwosu’s phone number from the back of the paper. I put a phone call across to him. I told him that I could assist to get the release of his wife. The man was so excited when I told him. He asked me how much he would send to me.
Read More  http://newtelegraphonline.com/fake-kidnapper-arrested-trying-to-dupe-sun-deputy-managing-director/

No comments: