Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Man sells seven-month-old baby

The police in Anambra West Local Government Area of Anambra State are now investigating the alleged involvement of one Onyekachi Eboechina in child trafficking.

Eboechina, who claimed to have hailed from Nando was arrested over the weekend at Umuoba Abegbu Anam after he allegedly conned one Miss Stella Nnaluo and took away her seven-week-old baby boy. According to Nnaluo, the suspect came to their house on September 15 and told her father that he wanted to marry her.
She added that after much discussion, Eboechina gave his father a token and left with her and her son. She said: “Immediately we arrived at his acclaimed home, the suspect took away my son and told me that he wants to send the baby boy to his sister somewhere, and will later send him to the United States of America where his sister is living so that the boy will grow up there. “I refused to succumb to the flimsy excuses he was giving me.
Then, he forced me to drink water after making some incantations after which he also brought a staff and forced me to make an-oath that I will never disclose what happened to anybody or ask for my baby again. Out of duress I took the oath and immediately lost my senses.
Read More  http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-sells-seven-month-old-baby/

No comments: