Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Husband admits giving his wife money for abortion

A herbal practitioner, Morufu Ajah, on Tuesday admitted in an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that he gave his wife Deborah money for abortion.

Ajah, 33, told the court that he gave his wife money to terminate the pregnancy because he was not sure if the pregnancy belonged to him.
“I gave my wife money to abort her pregnancy because she used to leave home without my consent to unknown destination and come back after 21 days or 30 days.
“She may even tell me she was going to her parent’s place, after some days, I will call her parents, they will tell me they did not see her.
“So, when she came back home and told me that she was pregnant, I doubted it. I gave her N7,000 to terminate it.
“She collected the money, lied to me that she had done it but never did it,’’ Ajah said.
Read More  http://newtelegraphonline.com/husband-admits-giving-his-wife-money-for-abortion/

No comments: