Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ex-lawmaker’s wife, daughter rescued from kidnappers

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ex-lawmakers-wife-daughter-rescued-kidnappers/

Assembly has narrated how his wife and daughter were abducted in his presence while on their way to church. 

The honourable, Mr Akinwale Ogunmuyiwa, said that his wife, Oluyemi, and daughter, Oreoluwa, were later rescued by detectives attached to Alakuko Police Station, Lagos State.
The victims were kidnapped about 8am on November 13 when they were going to church, after a commercial bus, with three occupants, hit their vehicle from the rear. 
He said: “I was taking my family to church when a commercial bus hit our car from the behind.
I came down to see the extent of damage done to my vehicle. “The bus driver promised to fix my car. To ensure that the bus driver does not escape, I ordered my wife and daughter to move into the bus. I followed them from behind. I did not know it was a ploy to kidnap my family.

No comments: