Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mother baths 15-year-old daughter’s lover hot water

An angry mother has bathed a 30-year-old man with hot water at the Olodi Apapa area of Lagos State, after she discovered he was dating her 15-year-old daughter.
 
The man, Jude Alulomo, a tanker driver, said that the hot water affected most of his body, including his private part.
 
He was rushed to hospital and now demanding that the girl’s parents should allow him to marry the girl or he would sue them for inflicting burnt injuries on him.
 
The incident was said to have occurred on Thursday, September 24, around 9pm, when Alulomo came to visit his lover.
 
According to Aluomo, he went to visit his girlfriend Ashanbi, at their Oyegunle Street residence, but never knew his lover’s mother was planning to carry a dastardly act on him.
 He said: “As I was waiting for Ashanbi to come out from their apartment to see me, her mother suddenly came out with hot water. She poured it on me! The hot water affected my jaw, down to my private part.”
Aluomo vowed that it was either they allowed him to marry the girl in compensation for what he was suffering or let the law take its course.
 
“After the woman had bathed me with hot water, she said she didn’t know the injuries would be bad! She’s asking for my forgiveness, insisting it was a mistake. I was rushed to hospital.”
 
Aluomo, who is from Edo State added: "The only thing they can do that would calm me down is for her family to allow me to marry Ashanbi! If not, I'm ready to go to court because my skin has been badly damaged. Other women would be running away from me. I love her no matter what. I know she love me too."
The father of Ashanti told the policemen at Ajegunle Police Station that the girl is a minor and shouldn’t be any sort of relationship, let alone a suspicious sexual one.

No comments: