Monday, November 30, 2015

How I duped unsuspecting phone buyers –Suspect

A 54-year-old father of three has been arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos for selling soaps, instead of phones to his unsuspecting customers.
The suspect, Michael Bisa, was arrested on Oshodi- Apapa Expressway. Fake phones, bar soaps cut-to-size, shirts, money, packets of envelopes and cut-to-size cartons were recovered from him. Bisa said: “What I usually do is to exchange the phone with a bar of soap. Whenever people buy phone from me, I will exchange the phone for a bar of soap.
The soap had been cut to fit the carton of the genuine phone. While attempting to pack the phone for them, I will engage them in discussion and quickly pack the bar of soap instead of the genuine phone. “I will then change it with the aid of white handkerchief to fake phone. While I will tell them to keep the phone inside their pockets immediately that people are watching us.
As soon as they leave the spot, I will change my clothes to another, so that I would not be easily recognised by the victim in case he or she comes back.” Bisa was arrested at the weekend by RRS officials on patrol duty. The suspect said it was poverty which led him into the act of duping innocent people. Bisa said he was introduced to the business by his late friend, Hakeem Tijani. He said:
Read More  http://newtelegraphonline.com/how-i-duped-unsuspecting-phone-buyers-suspect/

No comments: