Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pupil collapses after rape by 60- year-old Lagos landlord

Racheal (pseudonym) gave residents a scare after she collapsed in the passage of her parents’ rented apartment in the Fadeyi area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that the 14-year-old girl almost died after she passed out a few minutes after being allegedly raped by her parents’ landlord, identified only as Christopher.
The prompt response of residents of Fasanya Street, where the incident happened, however, averted a tragedy.
Our correspondent learnt that among those who came to her aid was Christopher, who pretended as if nothing happened between them.
However, the landlord was said to have been arrested by policemen from the Alakara division after the victim confessed to her parents.
Racheal, an indigene of Ugelu, Delta State, told PUNCH Metro that her ordeal started the day she ran an errand for the landlord, who hails from Imo State, while her mother was away from home.
She said, “He has raped me three times. The first time was late last year when he asked me to buy him N10 sachet water. I bought the item and took it to his room, but he locked the door and pushed me to the bed. He pulled off my pants and I shouted for help.
“He said he would kill me with a knife he had kept on the table if I didn’t shut up. He then brought out a black and white cloth, which he used to cover my mouth.
“He brought something which he rubbed on my private parts and his own as well.
Read More  http://punchng.com/pupil-collapses-after-rape-by-60-year-old-lagos-landlord/

No comments: